Hello master Charles. Yes to answer your question. That Armature is for a creature I am building for a STOPMOTION episode of FNS or FRANKLYN NETHANIAL STEIN. Its a nice big armature about 2ft long. Im looking forward to finishing it and animating it Charles.
I hope you are doing well with your stopmotion?
- About Me
- I'm a kid, and I became interested in stop motion when Fantastic Mr. Fox came out.
- I started sculpting characters in clay and had sort of a knack for it and I've developed my skill into pretty good clay characters.
- I liked The Art of Ray Harryhausen.
- Movie Interests
- The movies that influence me are some of Aardman's work, and Will Vinton's work.
- Favorite Animators
- My favorite animators are Peter Lord, David Sproxton, Marc Spess and Brad Schiff.
- Favorite Artists
- My favorite comic book artist has to be Bill Waterson who created Calvin and Hobbes.