- About Me
after years of applying, i now work at a michaels! woot.
Visit my youtube.
more things to come soon.
ive been unconscious for a while.
- stopmotion, set building, puppet making, learning about cinematography and lighting, storyboarding, learning about abnormal psychology, bike riding in warmth and/or night, learning photoshop and all its glory, recently more drawing than usual, even some drawn animation. however its ridiculously hard.
- the sorrows of young werther is currently my favorite book
- Movie Interests
- city of lost children, fight club, science of sleep, fantastic planet, forbidden zone, merlin, aladdin, 1951 alice in wonderland, 1988 alice, cinderella, 2001: a space odyssey, the first time i saw the village, the laughing man, institute benjamenta, benny and joon, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, mars attacks!, edward scissorhands, nightmare before christmas, harry potter, chicago, party monster, the fountain, district 9, princess bride, robin hood, robin hood: men in tights, resident evil, life is beautiful, its a wonderful life, jurassic park, indiana jones, men in black, i am legend, children of men, there will be blood, oooh what else...
- Favorite Animators
- brothers quay, paul berry, i dont pay close enough attention to make a bigger list.
Coming back to life the best I currently can.
2 years ago
- Member since
- Wednesday, 02 June 2010 11:57
- Last online
- 2 years ago
- Profile views
- 1520 views
Friday, 11 November 2011 12:01
I'm having an issue with lighting. Lighting in a minute space with very few resources. Anyone know any good books on lighting I could look into? I've looked them up myself. But I'd like to see if anyone has any preferences.
Tuesday, 07 June 2011 23:01