- About Me
- I'm a Londoner with a lifelong passion for animation in the 3rd year of an animation degree, specializing in stop-motion animation. I'm currently making a stop-motion short about an incompetent student's quest for sustenance as he explores the filth of his student house. The run time is approximately 3.5 minutes and I aim to have it completed by the end of May.
- Animation, sculpting, puppet making, raving (particularly to Drum & Bass and Hardcore), cycling, poker (texas hold'em), skiing, travel and experiencing different culture (particularly in terms of food and music), cooking, chess, the trumpet, modern history, B-boy culture and skateboarding.
- The works of Mario Puzo (particularly 'The Family' and 'The Godfather') and Andy McNab (particularly 'Remote Control' and 'Firewall'), Dawn of the Dumb (by Charlie Brooker), The Reluctant Fundamentalist (by Mohsin Hamid), Adrian Mole: the Cappuccino years (by Sue Townsend), 10 Days to D-Day (by David Stafford), The Advanced Art of Stop-Motion Animation (by Ken A. Priebe) and Stop Motion: Passion, Process and Performance (Barry JC Purves).
- Movie Interests
- The works of Robert Rodriguez, Martin Scorsese and Stanley Kubrick. In terms of genres, my main loves are; gangster films (such as The Long Good Friday, Get Carter, Goodfellas and Leon), thrillers (such as Old Boy and Dead Man's Shoes), grindhouse (Planet Terror, Machette and From Dusk Till Dawn), Anime (Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell and Spirited Away) and anything related to world war 2 or the Vietnam conflict.
- Favorite Animators
- Ladislas Starevich, Richard Goleszowski, Mike Judge, Matt Stone, Trey Parker, Henry Selick, Barry Purves, PES, Nick Park, Peter Lord
- Favorite Artists
- Gaudí, Antony Gormley, Kandinsky, Ron Muek, Magritte, Julian Opie, Sam Taylor Wood, Mark Rothko and Jan Svankmir