Feedback Week #12: June 5th Live Show Discussion

5 months 2 weeks ago 5 months 2 weeks ago by hellojelloship.
hellojelloship
More
Feedback Week #12: June 5th Live Show Discussion #1670
Hey there. Hope this isn't too late! I just joined the forum, but I actually used to be a member back when it was still called AnimateClay. Rediscovered the site after a few years away, glad to see this is still going strong. :)

I recently finished my graduation film from Ringling College of Art and Design. It's a mixed media film, but the main character is all done in stop motion. I don't know if it necessarily counts, but if you'd like to take a look here it is:

vimeo.com/340556731

Looking forward to the live show!
The following user(s) said Thank You animateclay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago 5 months 2 weeks ago by Tamarame.
Tamarame
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Feedback Week #12: June 5th Live Show Discussion #1669
Hi all it has been a while, but here some new things to look at!

This clayanimation is for a school assignment, but its inspired by my webcomic: Repellent.
Repellent on webtoons: Webcomic

Having a little talk about my project.

This is the moving storyboard i made for an idea what the animation is suposted to look like.

Raw animation made with dragonframe, i did have help on this project.

The final animation.

I also stream digital art on twitch: elfenschermpje
Im trying to sto stream on sunday, when it is summer vacation i will have more time to stream and work on projects that i love.

5 months 3 weeks ago 5 months 2 weeks ago by Lukas. Reason: added video link
Lukas
More
Feedback Week #12: June 5th Live Show Discussion #1666
Hey. I'm working on a project. I would love some advice on some things!

"A preview of my newest claymation project.
Two mischievous turtles get carried away playing pranks.
Background music is a clip from one of my original song recordings.
I used this song only for the preview, the final version will have full dialogue, and include new music as well.
These turtles have more pranks to pull..."

I guess my biggest question would be how to fix (or avoid getting) dirty or distorted clay.
I'm not sure how noticeable it is, but the turtles in the first scene are a lot cleaner and smoother looking than in the later.
Some time had passed by before I shot the last scene and the clay had accumulated dirt. They also get pretty messed up if I have to move them around a lot.
The clay smears and I spend a lot of time trying to fix and clean them. They never really quite go back to normal.
I have many more plans for these turtles! I'm willing to rebuild them if I have to, but I certainly don't want to have to keep doing that.
If you want to talk about it on your broadcast I'll try my best to be there when you stream it!

Peace

*Edit*
Unfortunatly I cannot make the live chat tomorrow :( I'll have to watch the following day.
Here's another very short clip I uploaded for feedback if you are interested!

7 months 3 days ago 6 months 5 days ago by animateclay.
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
Feedback Week #12: June 5th Live Show Discussion #1649
Our 12th Feedback Week! Please check out or page describing what this is all about here:

www.animateclay.com/index.php/feedback-week

Anyone who wants feedback on their projects can do so by posting your pictures, videos, social media blogs and even campaigns as a reply to this post. We'll discuss it on June 5th live YouTube broadcast.

EDIT: I've updated this thread and pushed our next Feedback Week back a bit. I will most likely be on vacation the last week of this month (May), so it will be best to view any entries on the 5th.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds