Feedback Week is now Project Feedback and Suggestions

1 month 2 weeks ago
Mr_Force
More
Feedback Week is now Project Feedback and Suggestions #1711
Hey Tamarame, I liked your short animation.They are getting much better. Well...I'm not sure where he goes at the end because its cut short but anyway, keep up the good work.

moshi moshi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
Feedback Week is now Project Feedback and Suggestions #1710
Hey Tamarame, everyone can post their art and films as a new post each time from now on. Since there's no specific bi-weekly challenges any more, there's no need to put them in one thread.

After watching your film, it looks really nice. I really like how you framed it so that the puppet and the plant creature are in the shot in a balanced way. The lighting is good and the way you erased his rig came out perfect. The animations are also nice, especially the tentacle :)

That said, it's a funny animation with the way they interact. The only thing I would do differently is maybe have a few replacements of the soldier shrinking as he gets zapped out of existence. That way it would be more clear where he went. Otherwise you did a great job. Maybe some others will leave some feedback as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You Tamarame

1 month 2 weeks ago
Tamarame
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
Feedback Week is now Project Feedback and Suggestions #1709
Do i post my animation here for feedback/project week?

Here is my latest animation for halloween, my characters name is Frans and i have a webcomic on webtoons named Repellent.

2 months 3 weeks ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
Feedback Week is now Project Feedback and Suggestions #1703
Hey everyone, since halting our live broadcasts for the time being, I've re-named "Feedback Week" into "Project Feedback and Suggestions". This way people can specifically post their work here for other members and myself to make suggestions for improvements. I hope that we can keep people motivated here in the same way Feedback Week was used to highlight everyone's independent hard work.

So if someone posts, let's work together as a group and share what we know. In a nice way of course as some people are just starting out. How does that sound?

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds