May 28th to July 2nd 2014: "Shakespeare"

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #529 by ktneff
Lovely show tonight. Thanks.

Here is my submission for the month. Happens to be my first stop motion. Don't have time to finish but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by ktneff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #530 by jazzimation
Here is my entry, did not have time to do lipsync so I focused on movement and the puppet making.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by jazzimation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #531 by Tamarame
Hello everyone,this is my entree for tonight,i hope you all enjoy!

Winged Ape is a clayanimation about a winged ape that finds a plant full of flowers and wonders what that little flower should or shouldn't be(to be or not to be)

More
4 years 1 month ago #532 by animateclay
Congratulations to everyone for some really great entries this time. Jim Reeve, Jason and Clay Mara have been chosen as three winners during our live show.

Each person will get a replacement face from Alba Garcias amazing film called Time Space Reflections. You can see her Facebook page here:

www.facebook.com/albae.garciarivas?fref=ts

Now Jim Reeve had the most votes, so he will be the one to choose the challenge topic for this month. We will have six weeks this time as opposed to five. Five weeks did make a difference in the number of entries, so maybe with six we will see more participation.

I'll send each of you a private message soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim, jazzimation

More
4 years 1 month ago #533 by Jim
Thanks everyone. I had fun making that little clip.

Animation gives us the opportunity to do things that would be impossible (or at least very difficult) in regular filming, so for the next challenge I would like to choose "Magic" as the theme. This can be stage magic, witches/wizards, fairies or any other type of magic or magical twist you can think of. As some regular visitors to Animateclay.com may know, I am currently working on an animation involving magic so, in the interest of fair play and sticking to the rules, I won't use this for the new challenge, but if I finish it in time I'll post it on the main page for all to see. I might even get time to create something new for the challenge. :)

Thanks again for the votes and I hope you all enjoy the new challenge.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds