September 24th to October 29th 2014: "Halloween"

3 years 10 months ago 3 years 10 months ago by Jake Hovell.
Jake Hovell
More
September 24th to October 29th 2014: "Halloween" #680
It's a bit late but here is my the Halloween Animation that I cobbled together in not enough time! I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
September 24th to October 29th 2014: "Halloween" #633
And the winner is...

Clay Mara!

We did delay our vote by 1 week due to the circumstances at home here, so thank you all for your patience. I will send Clay a message to see what she would like for our next topic.

Some things the audience liked most were the sculptures Clay made for her short, and the smooth animation Alex created for his.

:)

3 years 11 months ago
jazzimation
More
September 24th to October 29th 2014: "Halloween" #625
Who won? :D

3 years 11 months ago
KingFiggy
More
September 24th to October 29th 2014: "Halloween" #624
The main college I'm applying to has an optional "Freedom of Expression" piece. I thought it would fun to do both the halloween challenge and my "Freedom of Expression" in the same video. Yes, gore and all, this is my first impression for college, and second impression on ya'll.

The following user(s) said Thank You Jim

3 years 11 months ago
Tamarame
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
September 24th to October 29th 2014: "Halloween" #621
Hello everyone, luckily i was able to finish my film in time for the challenge tomorrow,hope you guys enjoy, feedback is very welcome.

I made different kind of pumpkins and designed a new character named The nambi for this contest,
The puppet has a lot of different kind of colors.
The story is focused on the nambi itself to study how it looks like and its behavior (not about going on a journey to find it)

Anyhow, Happy Halloween everyone!

Halloween Special ClayAnimation By Clay Mara
Music by Xavier Geerman

To get to know more about this creature we go out on Halloween to find some nice looking pumpkins..and what do we find inside?
The Nambi is taken to a place were everyone can see it and also were Biologists can recreate its habitat to study this creatures behavior.

The following user(s) said Thank You Jim

4 years 3 weeks ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
September 24th to October 29th 2014: "Halloween" #615
Jacob/Buckner (who won the last challenge) chose the latest theme during our live show. Halloween! It's normally a popular theme if past challenges are a good indicator. I personally find fall the nicest time of year to animate. Clay doesn't melt or get too soft like the summer time here in the mid-west. Then again....I do love clay puppets in just about any situation so I'm biased. Good luck everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You Tamarame

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds