July 1st to August 19th 2015 topic: Science Fiction

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #889 by Xiakeyra
Xiakeyra replied the topic: July 1st to August 19th 2015 topic: Science Fiction
My entry is about Alien, the science- fiction movie series, and more specifically, about the latest alien video game.

Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Xiakeyra.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #890 by s_gerald
s_gerald replied the topic: July 1st to August 19th 2015 topic: Science Fiction
I haven't entered one of these things in a long time so I thought I'd enter this one I tried to make this look like a bad scifi movie of old complete with a somewhat grainy look and jittery camera but the method I used to get a jittery look while still using a tripod kinda backfired on me in part as did shooting outside during the day.

More
2 years 9 months ago #891 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: July 1st to August 19th 2015 topic: Science Fiction
Tonight during our live show a winner was chosen by our viewers. Guess who won? ((((drum roll)))......it was Reid, for his Egg film. So Reid, you get to choose the next challenge topic and even get a video tutorial download from our store as a prize! Feel free to post the challenge theme as a reply here and which tutorial you would like. If you need any help with that just let me know.

Also, what does everyone think? Should we go back to 5 weeks per challenge or seven which was what we did this time? We did get five entries which is a good number. But do we need seven weeks? :whistle:

More
2 years 9 months ago #892 by Reidsalad
Reidsalad replied the topic: July 1st to August 19th 2015 topic: Science Fiction
The next topic should be worms! Thank you for voting for egg. The tutorial I pick is the "How to Animate Puppets" one.
Thank you again!!

More
2 years 9 months ago #893 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: July 1st to August 19th 2015 topic: Science Fiction
i think we should do 6 weeks for the challenges.
not to long...not 2 short!

More
2 years 9 months ago #894 by Xiakeyra
Xiakeyra replied the topic: July 1st to August 19th 2015 topic: Science Fiction
I think we can try a 6 weeks challenge as Claymara has suggested and see how many entries we get. If there aren't enough entries we make the 7 week challenge

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds