September 30th to November 11th, 2015 topic: Under the Sea

More
2 years 6 months ago #950 by Jason
Jason replied the topic: September 30th to November 11th, 2015 topic: Under the Sea
Thanks everyone. It's exciting to win a challenge, and even more exciting to pick the next topic. In honour of the Episode 7 release on December 18th, I think the next topic should be SPACE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamarame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #951 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: September 30th to November 11th, 2015 topic: Under the Sea
Hey Jason, that's an awesome topic for the next challenge! It is tempting to make one myself. I'll go ahead and make a topic in the challenge area now for everyone to get started. :P

More
2 years 6 months ago #954 by Jim
Jim replied the topic: September 30th to November 11th, 2015 topic: Under the Sea
Hi Everyone. Sorry I didn't get my animation done in time. I ran out of time due to other commitments. Ken, the fish puppet was held up on a wooden stick that I painted green to match the green background. Careful lighting made it disappear and I was then able to add the blue background using chromakey. I have a couple of days off in December, so I hopt to finish the animation even though the monthly challenge is over.
Thank everyone for your comments.
Jim

More
2 years 6 months ago #955 by Jim
Jim replied the topic: September 30th to November 11th, 2015 topic: Under the Sea
Excellent work Jason. Really impressive. Well done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jason

More
2 years 6 months ago #957 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: September 30th to November 11th, 2015 topic: Under the Sea
Real life sometimes gets in the way. I know how that can be. It only took me like....10 years to finish my last film :blush:

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds