March 3rd to April 6th 2016: Spin

More
2 years 5 months ago #1053 by animateclay
Ken (who won the Dreams challenge the previous month) sent me a message to say that he came up with a new challenge topic. Spin! The rules of course are the same as usual, this will be a five week challenge. We will determine the winner during our live show on the 6th by means of votes by our live audience. The winner gets to choose the next topic and get one of our tutorial video downloads in the store for free! If anyone has questions just leave them blow and we can all respond.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crazymotion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #1054 by STan94
Hi Marc, I missed the live show and the vote as well, but I would've voted for Mur. Not that it matters now. Anyway, I wanted to inquire if there are any more details from Ken other then the word "Spin"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crazymotion

More
2 years 5 months ago #1055 by animateclay
Hi Steven, yes it's a bit too late to vote for the previous challenge. There are no other details to add to "Spin" other than everyone is free to interpret it any way they like. Whatever your imagination comes up with will be just fine :)

More
2 years 4 months ago #1066 by Jason
Here's m entry! Don't Blink! It's death defyingly short!

More
2 years 4 months ago #1067 by animateclay
Congrats Jason for your truly amazing entry into our latest challenge! You've won! :woohoo: Ok, it's no surprise of course since you're the only one to enter. But that doesn't take away from the time and detail you put into this last challenge. I'm really blown away and so was everyone in our live show audience.

So as you know, you get a video prize from our online store and also you need to choose the next challenge topic. Feel free to reply here or message me when you can.

More
2 years 4 months ago #1068 by Tamarame
Aww man i couldnt make it...hopefully i can enter in the next topic!

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds