September 7th to October 12th 2016 Topic: Fairy Tale

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #1126 by animateclay
animateclay created the topic: September 7th to October 12th 2016 Topic: Fairy Tale
Alright everyone, this latest challenge might entice you to create a fun stop motion piece over the next five weeks. If so, post your links below and we'll discuss the winner on our live show October 12th at 8PM Central. Good luck everyone! If you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by animateclay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #1129 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: September 7th to October 12th 2016 Topic: Fairy Tale
I forgot to add that if anyone has any questions feel free to ask in this thread as a reply so others can read them. :whistle:

More
1 year 8 months ago #1132 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: September 7th to October 12th 2016 Topic: Fairy Tale
Im working on a fairy tale..i hope i have the time to sculpt it and animate it on time!

More
1 year 8 months ago #1135 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: September 7th to October 12th 2016 Topic: Fairy Tale
Awesome Clay Mara! I completely forgot about school starting up for all the animators out there. Too bad you can't get extra credit for your films.

More
1 year 8 months ago #1138 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: September 7th to October 12th 2016 Topic: Fairy Tale
After monday we will get a stop motion animation assinment (4 weeks)wich is sooo awesome idk what its going to be yet..or if we gonna work alone or in groups.
and thats the only time we will get class about stop motion,but we will see im curious and curiouser ;)

More
1 year 8 months ago #1140 by animateclay
Hey that's nice, at least you get to create stop motion in school. That's more like fun than work while it lasts :)

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds