November 15th to December 21st 2016 Puppet Making Challenge: A Fish Person

More
1 year 2 months ago #1203 by Moineau
Moineau replied the topic: November 15th to December 21st 2016 Puppet Making Challenge: A Fish Person
Ok that's exactly what i understood, thank you very much ! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #1204 by animator_dominator
animator_dominator replied the topic: November 15th to December 21st 2016 Puppet Making Challenge: A Fish Person
Here's my entry. I haven't done any stop-motion for a long time so I'm glad to be able to get back into it.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

More
1 year 2 months ago #1205 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: November 15th to December 21st 2016 Puppet Making Challenge: A Fish Person
Thank you Clay Mara and Animator Dominator for entering our challenge! During our live show Dominator was chosen as the winner with the most votes, so I sent a message to you AD. You get to choose the next 5 week challenge topic and also get a free download if you like.

Should we go with another puppet making challenge or should we have an animation challenge this time? I think given it's the holidays and new year soon we should go with another puppet making challenge. What do you think?

More
1 year 1 month ago #1214 by Moineau
Moineau replied the topic: November 15th to December 21st 2016 Puppet Making Challenge: A Fish Person
Oooh i'm so sorry... I've made a puppet as I had planed, but my computer had had very serious problems the week before christmas, and i haven't been able to post my participation... Too bad. :(

I don't want to change anything, but here is my creature. I will take part another time, for sure. :)

More
1 year 1 month ago #1216 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: November 15th to December 21st 2016 Puppet Making Challenge: A Fish Person
Oh, sorry to say your picture didn't show up Moineau, if you can please try again - or if you need help let me know.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds