December 22nd to January 18th, 2017 Puppet Challenge: Star Wars

More
1 year 5 months ago #1207 by animateclay
animateclay created the topic: December 22nd to January 18th, 2017 Puppet Challenge: Star Wars
Animator Dominator who won our last challenge wrote me this in response to winning the Fish Person challenge last month:

"if we do another puppet challenge, the topic I'd like to choose is "Star Wars", either a real Star Wars character or any made-up character that could be found in the Star Wars universe"

Good luck everyone, I think this will be a really fun one to see what everyone comes up with. If you have any questions just reply to this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #1208 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: December 22nd to January 18th, 2017 Puppet Challenge: Star Wars
ill be making Jar Jar :)

Attachments:

More
1 year 4 months ago #1209 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: December 22nd to January 18th, 2017 Puppet Challenge: Star Wars
Is that your design Clay Mara? What program do you use to draw with?

More
1 year 4 months ago #1210 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: December 22nd to January 18th, 2017 Puppet Challenge: Star Wars
Yes that i my design i made it in illustrator :woohoo:

More
1 year 4 months ago #1211 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: December 22nd to January 18th, 2017 Puppet Challenge: Star Wars
Nice! I hear it is a really good program to use for illustrations :)

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #1215 by Tamarame
illustrator works really nice,gimp is good 2...my favorite way is by hand,but i never really have the patience to scan it in.

I sculpted Jar jar today, ill leave a picture of him later this week in the forum :)

Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Tamarame.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds