July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!

More
4 months 1 week ago #1332 by animateclay
animateclay created the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!
Clair (who won the Cat challenge) chose Extraterrestrial for our new 5 week challenge. This one should be a lot of fun. If you're new to the challenges, please see our updated 5 Week Challenge Rules link at the top of our site. I posted a link to Heron Animation, the free capture program which is a little buggy, but will do the job for those without any software. Good luck everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshjam2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #1333 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!
Thats a fun but difficult one!
I got some writing to do!
Haha lets all make something awesome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshjam2

More
4 months 2 days ago - 4 months 2 days ago #1337 by Xiakeyra
Xiakeyra replied the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!
This time I made something darker. For this Extraterrestrial topic I made a fan animation based on the horror sci-fi Alien saga movies. I am truly a fan of these movies from the first one, Alien (1979) till the newest Alien Covenant (May 2017)

Last Edit: 4 months 2 days ago by Xiakeyra.

More
4 months 1 day ago #1338 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!
I like the space suit helmets, the alien set is really creepy too. Really love it!

More
4 months 15 hours ago - 4 months 15 hours ago #1339 by Xiakeyra
Xiakeyra replied the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!
Thanks Marc
This time I worked with smaller clay puppets. This is how I made the space helmets. I used the plastic cover from some painkiller pills
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 months 15 hours ago by Xiakeyra.

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #1340 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!
For this video im talking a bit about aliens and collaborated with another youtuber who did the voice for the alien!
This is my entree:
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds