July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #1345 by Mr_Force
Mr_Force replied the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!
Hello hello Xiakeyra

I Seen the 1st movie "Aiien" at the drivein back in 79 was and is one of my favorites.

A great improvement in this animation and you even added some camera moves too boot. I think I'll vote for this video in the upcoming challenge if nothing tops it.

Have a Fun day..

moshi moshi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xiakeyra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #1347 by johnken424
johnken424 replied the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!
Here's my entry. Just the first part of the video with patrick. This is my first entry to the contest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

More
1 month 4 days ago #1349 by gregr3398
gregr3398 replied the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!
Here is my entry

The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

More
1 month 3 days ago #1350 by Ray Maryhausen
Ray Maryhausen replied the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!

Here's my five week challenge entry for extraterrestrial, I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks to Marc for his awesome live show, and for creating a great stop motion community. I love watching everybody's entries and the challenges give animators a reason to produce animations! -Mur-

If you enjoyed the video, please check out my new website MadeByMur.com for more weirdness

More
1 month 3 days ago #1351 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: July 12th to August 16, 2017 Challenge Topic: Extraterrestrial!
It was another fun 5 week challenge for all our viewers during our live show tonight. You can watch how everyone voted (and watch all the films) here:

Sorry for a few small technical glitches. The winner as chosen by our audience was.....gregr3398! Congrats Greg for a job well done, it was a very funny short animation to watch.

As the winner you get to choose the next topic theme and get a downloadable prize from our online store. I'll PM you here after this. Once Greg replies I will post the new challenge topic in our forums for everyone.

Thanks as always for all of you who put your time into your films, they were great!

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds