September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!

More
7 months 1 week ago #1405 by HoserLu
HoserLu replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!
Two thumbs up....errr..One thumb up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 days ago #1409 by johnken424
johnken424 replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!

I don't think I'll want to work with legos for a while. They're actually really difficult to animate. Best of luck Doubleg! The hand was nicely sculpted.

More
7 months 2 days ago #1410 by DoubleG
DoubleG replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!
@johnken424: like your Lego animation. I can see you put a lot of time on it. And don't give up, I know making an animation can be bothersome. It is the end result that really counts and in this case you can certainly be proud. Entertaining story, nice pun on the end and some great animation. Cheers!

More
7 months 2 days ago #1411 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!
This is my entree :)

More
7 months 1 day ago #1413 by gregr3398
gregr3398 replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!
that looks really great! I wouldn't give up on the legos so fast...

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #1414 by Ken Tyner
Ken Tyner replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!
My entry:

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds