September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #1416 by Dirty Red
Dirty Red replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!
This is awesome work!!!!!! The lighting is fantastic as well as the story and smoothness:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #1417 by gregr3398
gregr3398 replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!
Here is my submission for this challenge:

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #1418 by gregr3398
gregr3398 replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!
sorry, bad link!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #1419 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!
Great work everyone! The entries this time were a lot of fun to watch and very entertaining. Tonight we watched all entries and we had about 12 people watching the show live at the very end. Ken got the most votes, so congrats Ken on a very well done piece! Everyone noticed how smooth your animation was.

I will contact Ken and we'll come up with a new topic for the next challenge, so stay tuned for a new forum post about that soon...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamarame, gregr3398

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #1420 by gregr3398
no topic for next challenge yet? I think ken's trying to get a head start on us all... ;-)

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #1421 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!
Id also like to know what the topic is...so i can try to plan it in this month :)

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds