September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween!

1 year 4 weeks ago
gregr3398
More
September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween! #1378
Xiakeyra,

there was a discussion about possibly changing the topic, but the challenge has been promoted over social media and it seems like it would be to late to change it.

You have a good point about the similarity of the topics, perhaps the next winner might consider that when choosing a topic.

I hope you enter a submission. Your animations have the the best submission in my opinion. I love'd the alien one, and your zombie submission looked fantastic as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You Xiakeyra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 weeks ago
Xiakeyra
More
September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween! #1374
I'm a bit bored of these last topics, We have a Halloween topic like every year, and that is so typical! Zombies, magic, and all those topics have been repeated since 2009. But well, that seems the stuff everybody prefers I guess.

1 year 1 month ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
September 20th to October 25th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Halloween! #1373
Greg gregr3398 who won our previous Zombies challenge came up with the newest topic. Halloween! It's a good topic as the 5 weeks will be on the 25th of October, the week of Halloween itself.

As always the rules are the same but if you're new - check the rules out by clicking the 5 Week Challenge Rules link at the top of our site. Good luck everyone!

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds