November 1st to December 6th 2017 topic: Feather!

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #1423 by animateclay
animateclay created the topic: November 1st to December 6th 2017 topic: Feather!
It took a while but Ken finally got back to me about the new topic. He chose, Feather! I've added on an additional three day extension. The rules are the same as usual but if anyone has any questions just ask in this thread, or read the 5 Week Challenge Rules at the top of our page. Good luck everyone!

Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by animateclay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #1432 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: November 1st to December 6th 2017 topic: Feather!
This is my episode about feathers.
Tips to improve are welcome :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

More
1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #1433 by s_gerald
s_gerald replied the topic: November 1st to December 6th 2017 topic: Feather!

I haven't entered one of these in a while so I decided to get in on this one. This is the first time I've done cut out animation it was an instructive experience and something I've intended to try for over ten years.
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by s_gerald.

More
1 week 3 days ago #1434 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: November 1st to December 6th 2017 topic: Feather!
Very nice job! Both of you did really good work - we watched your two entries on our live show last night to judge the winner. And the winner was.....(drum roll)......Tamarame! So congrats on a really well made (and educational) short animation about feathers.

Gerald, you did a nice job too. The use of the brads as joints in your characters was very ingenious.

I will send you a private message to Tamarame and see what she would like for the next 5 week challenge topic. Thanks again you two.

Time to create page: 1.493 seconds