March 21st to May 9th, 2018: #OptOutside (Outdoor sport/activities/hobbies)

5 months 5 days ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
March 21st to May 9th, 2018: #OptOutside (Outdoor sport/activities/hobbies) #1491
Hey everyone, it seems again my forum post from last night in here disappeared. I think this previously happened, has anyone else had missing posts?

Anyway, I want to thank Dirty for his amazing submission. The use of cycles to extend the dialogue parts of the film was very smart. Also the use of forced perspective with the fishing bobber was also very well done. Even the animation was smooth across the entire film. So great job Dirty!

I'll be sending Dirty a message and we'll come up with a new topic for the next challenge. So stay tuned and we'll be able to begin soon!

Also, thank you Randy for your funny re-post. They are always funny to watch :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 6 days ago
RandyB
More
March 21st to May 9th, 2018: #OptOutside (Outdoor sport/activities/hobbies) #1490
Here's my entry for the outdoor sport category. I made this whole thing just yesterday. ;)

5 months 2 weeks ago
gregr3398
More
March 21st to May 9th, 2018: #OptOutside (Outdoor sport/activities/hobbies) #1488
Good idea!

5 months 2 weeks ago
Dirty Red
More
March 21st to May 9th, 2018: #OptOutside (Outdoor sport/activities/hobbies) #1487
Sounds good. Give others time

5 months 2 weeks ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
March 21st to May 9th, 2018: #OptOutside (Outdoor sport/activities/hobbies) #1486
Hi Dirty, thanks for entering the challenge. I didn't notice you posted your film at the last moment. I'm going to extend this challenge for two weeks. The reason for 2 weeks is that my wife comes home May 2nd from her trip. I will be picking her up at the airport. I didn't realize she got back on a Wednesday. So I'm going to extend this challenge to the 9th of May, how does that sound? Then we can watch your and any other entries together during our live show then.

5 months 2 weeks ago
Dirty Red
More
March 21st to May 9th, 2018: #OptOutside (Outdoor sport/activities/hobbies) #1485
Trip not rip lol not sure what happened ther

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds