September 5 to October 3, 2018: Stop Motion Magic Graphics Challenge

More
1 day 6 hours ago #1541 by animateclay
Just a friendly reminder to everyone. This is technically only a 4 week challenge (since this is only for graphics), but if anyone needs more time let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #1527 by animateclay
Thanks Hugh, I just updated the links. For some reason it didn't copy/paste properly from the other thread. Good luck!

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #1526 by hughchilles
Those links don't work for me except the zip, they worked on this page though... here will have a go I think

More
2 weeks 5 days ago - 2 weeks 5 days ago #1524 by animateclay
Mr_Force came up with a good idea for our new five week challenge. Our site is in need of graphics that fit into the theme of Stop Motion Magic. Our new name.

The graphics are the default images of our network. So for example when a new person signs up they have a default cover photos and avatar. The same is true for groups. Right now the current images don't fit in at all.

Below are links to the images that need to be altered into our stop motion theme. Here they are:

Here is the male: www.animateclay.com/components/com_commu...ver-male-default.png

Here is the female version: www.animateclay.com/components/com_commu...r-female-default.png

These are also graphics for male/female/undefined users that we need:

www.animateclay.com/components/com_commu...le.png?ts=1535662939
www.animateclay.com/components/com_commu...le.png?ts=1535663018

Also the default cover photo for groups:

www.animateclay.com/components/com_commu...lt.png?ts=1535663075

The default group user avatar:

www.animateclay.com/components/com_commu...up.png?ts=1535663113

The font I used originally on all the graphics was Nevis. I'm pretty sure it's the only font I used from this page:
www.fontspace.com/ten-by-twenty/nevis

I put together all the images that I bought (they are royalty free) for the old Stop Motion Magic site. There are also raw graphics I created so you can stick to that style. Feel free to download these to use for the cover pictures:

www.animateclay.com/3dfiles/smm.zip

Good luck everyone and have fun! Let's make our site.....great again? :)
Last edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by animateclay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: br1NET3em

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds