Project Klaxon

More
4 years 4 months ago #39 by Justinio
Project Klaxon was created by Justinio
Hey folks, Justinio here to tell you I'm working on a stop-motion show currently titled "Project Klaxon."

The show takes place in a distant dimension on a planet created by a Demi-God named Klaxon as you witness the being's daily hijinks. Project Klaxon is going to be made almost entirely out of hand-sculpted clay and plasticine, shot in a smooth, life-like frame-rate in an attempt to create one of my biggest, most surreal projects ever. Featuring full 1080P HD, the show will be featured on the Justinio Inc.™ website , as well as the Justinio Inc.™ YouTube Channel .
There will be High-Quality DVD's, T-shirts and other merchandise available, as well as contests for my fans. Also, don't forget to follow my Twitter Updates for more news as well as behind-the-scenes info and pictures as the project furthers completion. Also, drop by our Facebook page.

Check it out at: Justinio.Weebly.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #44 by animateclay
Replied by animateclay on topic Project Klaxon
Hey Justin, I think what you have going on is really good. You've covered all your bases using YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. From watching your videos I can say it all looks really well done. I especially like the lighting on some of them. I hope you'll post more as you progress on your film. I am sure a lot of people will be excited to see your progress.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds