Capsule - A sci-fi Stop-mo short film

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #578 by JoshMahan
JoshMahan created the topic: Capsule - A sci-fi Stop-mo short film
For the past few months I’ve been working to produce a new stop-motion short film called Capsule. It's about an aging lonely astronaut named Howard alone on his spaceship. The Kickstarter campaign has just gone up and I need your help! Any amount you can pledge to support the film would be a huge help. Even if it’s just $5 (or even $1)!

And, if you can’t donate you can still help me by getting the word out! Tell anyone you think might be interested in seeing a cool film like this get made. Share the Kickstarter link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or anywhere else you think it would help!

Thanks so much!

Kickstarter page: www.kickstarter.com/projects/joshmahan/c...on-sci-fi-short-film
Film progress page: creativedistrict.com/project/2224/
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by JoshMahan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #579 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: Capsule - A sci-fi Stop-mo short film
I hope you raise what you need. I haven't seen too many people using nicely built sci-fi models for a stop mo film like that. It's really inspiring! :P

More
3 years 5 months ago #586 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: Capsule - A sci-fi Stop-mo short film
Great work,keep it up,dont give up!

More
3 years 5 months ago #595 by artschoolcamouflage
artschoolcamouflage replied the topic: Capsule - A sci-fi Stop-mo short film
It looks great! I hope you make your goal.

I noticed the job advertisements on your site and that you are, like me, in Portland. I would be very interested in being a part of your team. As I am just starting to test the waters with animation, I would not qualify for the position of DP. I am, however, a filmmaker with experience in production and a degree in film production. I would be interested in being a camera assistant in a volunteer capacity as a way to both help out and see what I'm getting myself into as far as stop-motion animation. Let me know if I can be of assistance. And, again, good luck!

More
3 years 5 months ago #597 by JoshMahan
JoshMahan replied the topic: Capsule - A sci-fi Stop-mo short film
Hey! I'm always looking to meet Portland film people. We should get a drink sometime or you could come check out the studio. Let me know!

More
3 years 4 months ago #617 by artschoolcamouflage
artschoolcamouflage replied the topic: Capsule - A sci-fi Stop-mo short film
Congratulations on the successful fundraising campaign!

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds