DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH THE MAFIA - LEGOFELLAS - PLS FEEDBACK

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #769 by davide
davide created the topic: DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH THE MAFIA - LEGOFELLAS - PLS FEEDBACK
After more than 3000 picture and a much of work i am glad to show you the final result.. MY FIRST BRICKFILM!! It's a homage to the film "GoodFellas"... B)

Please give me your Feedback!
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by davide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #771 by davide
davide replied the topic: DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH THE MAFIA - LEGOFELLAS - PLS FEEDBACK
*Push*
No Feedback :(

More
3 years 1 month ago #784 by Kerrupt Animation
Kerrupt Animation replied the topic: DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH THE MAFIA - LEGOFELLAS - PLS FEEDBACK
Love it - one of my favourite films too! I did a lego animation for Top Gear in the UK a while back - was a lot of fun to make.

Keep up the good work!

James

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #807 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH THE MAFIA - LEGOFELLAS - PLS FEEDBACK
It is really good,nice quality of the film, im more of a clay person trough,hehe goodluck with ur other future films :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: davide

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #815 by davide
davide replied the topic: DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH THE MAFIA - LEGOFELLAS - PLS FEEDBACK

More
2 years 9 months ago #882 by McSteed
McSteed replied the topic: DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH THE MAFIA - LEGOFELLAS - PLS FEEDBACK
I like what you are going for. The Depth of Field and lighting are nice.

My biggest feedback would be with the animation. You are getting nice smooth motions but the gestures are feeling unmotivated. Looking at the scene in the film you should see the hand gestures punctuate the dialog and show the emotional state of the character. Animation is acting. You yourself must feel what the characters are feeling.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds