Animation opportunity!

More
2 years 2 months ago #1045 by Benj39
Benj39 created the topic: Animation opportunity!
Hey stop-motion/claymation animators,

My name is Ben Friedman, and I'm co-producing and co-directing an ambitious short film mixing live-action and animation in the vein of Who Framed Roget Rabbit?...only with an eclectic mix of animation styles, including claymation and stop-motion. It's called "Borders of the Imagination" and its set in an America in which kids' imaginary friends are coming to life by the thousands (leading to a reaction about as calm as you'd expect from Donald Trump's America). The script has won multiple writing awards from film festivals, and we've raised over $30,000 on Kickstarter already to produce it (and are still looking to raise more)...so now, the question to you is, would you like to let your imagination run wild and have one of your claymation or stop-motion creations show up as an "Imaginal" in our film?

Modest compensation is being offered on a sliding scale based on experience and extent of participation. If you're just getting started and/or looking for some exposure, we'd love to hear from you too!

Check out our Kickstarter campaign page for more info, and if interested, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/467587104/b...-epic-sci-fi-fantasy

Looking forward to hearing from you!
-Ben
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #1047 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: Animation opportunity!
Im very interested,also have done a lot of clayanimation and id be trilled to have a smal part in your film!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds