Best Free Stop-Motion Animation?

More
2 years 3 months ago #1077 by MasMehTure
Hi, my name's Tyler. I'm new to stop-motion animation and I have an extremely limited budget. I was wondering if anybody could suggest some great free stop-motion software. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew how to use my Android phone as a camera connected to my computer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #1078 by animateclay
Have you considered the Stikbot Studio? There's also the Minecraft Stop Motion app as well - both will work. There are some that work a little better at a higher frame rate, but I don't think I know of any apps where your PC can hook up to a phone camera. The best thing to do there would be to use a webcam on your computer. That is guaranteed to work. It looks like there are a few free programs out there, but no guarantee that they will work perfectly. Take a look:

listoffreeware.com/list-of-best-free-sto...oftware-for-windows/

More
1 year 11 months ago #1123 by Rosielukas
Stop Motion Animator can make stop motion animation by capturing images from the webcam. It can resize the captured images and set animation frame rate. It can save the animation in AVI file format in the computer and it is a very small software with setup file size less than 700 KB.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds