"MIrabilia" - the stop motion platformer

More
1 year 5 months ago #1245 by Klayma_N

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #1247 by animateclay
Looks really really good. Your place is a mess but from experience I can tell you that no project has ever been made in a neat and tidy space. If you ever see behind the scenes videos of places like Liaka - they clean up just before cameras arrive. Things just have to be out and all over the place for you to have access to them, and saw dust, metal bits and cloth WILL be everywhere :)

More
1 year 4 months ago #1271 by Klayma_N
I don't mind what you're saying at all. If it's clean - no job can be done right :D
Done this Health-o-meter a few days ago. It was more matte painting, but check it out:

More
1 year 4 months ago #1273 by djavh
Any rough estimates when the game will come out and where we will be able to find it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Klayma_N

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #1277 by Klayma_N
Its hard to say when, because of two things:

First, implementing real objects into a virtual reality has some implications, like scale (all the walls have to follow the same scale according to the screen, otherwise it looks weird). Also, the light has to be the same for all the objects in a scene, which is sometimes hard to do, when they have different volumes.

On the other side there is the marketing, that i started reading about last month.

And, you all know how time consuming is to do anything related with sets, animations, etc.

I hope somewhere around Christmas we will have a free to play demo of the first level. At the moment I'm thinking about Steam Greenlight and Kickstarter, but still haven't been digging deeper in that direction.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Klayma_N.

More
1 year 4 months ago #1280 by Klayma_N
Making walls:

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds