Any tutorials on making clay puppets like this?

More
2 weeks 22 hours ago #1309 by SugarSpiceSabrina
SugarSpiceSabrina created the topic: Any tutorials on making clay puppets like this?

I'm not even sure if it's made up entirely of clay. I would like to achieve this look also but don't know where to start. I'm not trying to use too many chemicals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 20 hours ago #1312 by Mr_Force
Mr_Force replied the topic: Any tutorials on making clay puppets like this?
Looks like Clay on wire armature for sure and it looks like a lot of work went into that ad. Must of took months to make. There is no way to tell how big the puppets are but I would guess around 6 to 8"

animateclay youtube channel is a good place to start....
www.youtube.com/channel/UCygJPw60Df8QbrZ45mtExnQ

moshi moshi
The following user(s) said Thank You: SugarSpiceSabrina

More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #1313 by SugarSpiceSabrina
SugarSpiceSabrina replied the topic: Any tutorials on making clay puppets like this?
Thanks for reply.

More
1 week 13 hours ago #1318 by Mr_Force
Mr_Force replied the topic: Any tutorials on making clay puppets like this?
Hello Again

I came across a quick little video on a different puppet build using molds to make parts with Silicon and plastics. The masters made from sculpey It to has a real nice look and they animate well. Only thing they use Lead wire and I would not handle it with bare hands. Use gloves or better yet you can use the newer Silver/Tin solder its safe to handle. Once the lead is inside a puppet its safe but again if its used don't send it the the land fill after. They have a few videos on their puppets its a nice channel from Japan.

(Youtube link)

moshi moshi

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds