How do you store your puppets?

More
5 months 16 hours ago #1375 by johnken424
johnken424 created the topic: How do you store your puppets?
As I make more clay puppets, I'm running out of space in my drawer. I don't want to disassemble them as I might want to use them for the future. What is the most efficient way of storing these puppets so they don't collect dust and to avoid them mashing together in drawers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 13 hours ago - 5 months 13 hours ago #1376 by Xiakeyra
Xiakeyra replied the topic: How do you store your puppets?
I sometimes keep them in kitchen plasticware and kitchen plastic wrap. It is important to make the puppet as isolated from air and temperature as possible and also isolated from other puppets too. Nohetheless, if you store too many of them you could run out of room to keep them sooner or later. Sometimes it is better to collect the ones you like more and throw the other away.
I store like three or four puppets only and I destroy the rest and reuse the clay.
I prefer to make new puppets than relying on old ones.
Last Edit: 5 months 13 hours ago by Xiakeyra.

More
5 months 1 hour ago #1377 by johnken424
johnken424 replied the topic: How do you store your puppets?
Ok, I did a huge cleaning of today. Removed my older puppets that were falling apart and decided to clean up my clay drawers. Put each clay in its own Ziplock bags in the drawers so colors don't mix and put in the mixed clay in a separate baggy. Then I decided I wanted to have my puppets displayed so I put them in Ziplock bags and just put them on the shelf. This hopefully will inspire me to create more claymation seeing them out.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds