Need help with dragon frame

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #1429 by Igor Bertella
Igor Bertella created the topic: Need help with dragon frame
Hey guys.

I'm having some trouble with dragon frame. I finished a project and all the frames inside the software are ok. But when i export the images some frames are wrong, they're showing my hands and when i look frame by frame in dragonframe it doesn't appears. Can you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #1430 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: Need help with dragon frame
Oh that's strange. One thing that might happen is that there's a dialogue box that pops up before you render your animation. Sometimes if you have deleted frames, those frames can transfer to the render - but I forget what it asks specifically. It's like it asks if you want to save the order of frames since there are some frames deleted already. Does anyone remember exactly what it says? Essentially you want to click that yes you accept the order and then render it out. If not you'll get any deleted frames with your hands or surface gages in there.

More
2 weeks 10 hours ago #1431 by johnken424
johnken424 replied the topic: Need help with dragon frame
Hi igor,

I had this problem awhile back. Animateclay is correct that sometimes those frames can transfer to the render-be it deleted or what not. Or there could be another underlying issue. When animating, I noticed I would put my fingers back in the frame before my camera was done taking the picture. I would work way too fast! I hit the enter key and assume my camera was done doing its job then I would put my hands in the shot to fix the puppet for the next frame. Dragonframe shows that my hands don't appear in the shot but after rendering, I see it! To avoid this, wait until after you hear the shutter sound coming from your camera. If this was your issue, it might be too late to re-shoot the shots as it could take a lot of work.

A work around is to photoshop your frames or your rendered video. When I make these mistakes, I would mask out my finger that ended up in the shot or the clay sculpting tool I forgot to remove.

Best,
John

Time to create page: 1.367 seconds