Can't remember the name of this older claymation short

More
4 months 4 days ago #1465 by JackQuincey
I've been trying to find an amateur stop motion short I watched on the old animateclay page from around 2005/2006 I think.
It was a black and white silent film with subtitles and comical music in the background, it was probably 3 to 5 minutes long. It was a dark comedy and started with a father figure opening the fridge to a flickering light bulb. The camera pans by a girl sitting at a kitchen table tapping her fingers impatiently. The father tries to suggest a variety of things to eat to his uninterested daughter. After numerous suggestions he finally stabs her in the head with a spoon and ends up eating her for breakfast. I remember the characters being creepy/ blob like but were also simply made and the armature wire shown through their fingers and such. I can't remember the name of the short but it was something simple like "Breakfast Time" or something like that. Any one have any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 days ago - 4 months 3 days ago #1466 by animateclay
Hi Jack, Don Carlson and myself both can't think of what this film was called. YouTube was formed in 2005 so it may be lost to time. The other possibility is that it's in my favorite list on my YouTube channel somewhere here:

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLygJPw60Df8QbrZ45mtExnQ

I would search through the earliest ones and see if you find it there.Who knows, maybe the creator of that animation will see this post and reply. Until then you may need to do some more searching unfortunately :)
Last edit: 4 months 3 days ago by animateclay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds