Introduce Yourself Here

More
3 years 11 months ago #20 by animateclay
animateclay created the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hey, are you new to stop motion animation? Just a fan or expert? Our community is made up of all kinds of people at all different experience levels. So don't be shy, we don't discriminate around here. If you can, we suggest you tell a little about yourself here. Why did you get interested in stop motion? Do you have plans to learn more? Or maybe you've got hopes to work in one of the big studios around the world? Let everyone know and lets help each other to reach our goals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hunkbug, MattBott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #22 by StopmoNick
StopmoNick replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hello, I'm signing up for Animate Clay for the third time, as it has gone from Stop Motion Magic to Animate Clay with Ning, to this new version. Hope this one works out Marc!
I'm a former professional designer, modelmaker, producer and stop motion animator with the ABC public TV network in Australia, now an amateur doing it for fun. I mostly animate with foam latex, cushion foam and latex buildup, or silicone puppets. You'll find my puppetmaking tutorials and some shorts and exercises at my StopmoNick channel at Youtube.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rikku

More
3 years 11 months ago #23 by Buckner
Buckner replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
I believe this is my 3rd sign-up as well? Hello, my name is Jacob! I'm an animation hobbyist located in central Nebraska, USA. I groom and board dogs for a living, and have a little makeshift studio set up in the basement of my business. I have many hobbies and interests. Stop-motion combines many of them, and forces to me learn and discover new things! It's a great pass-time for me.

I blog about my projects here: bucknersbasement.blogspot.com/

You can watch my animations on YouTube at: www.youtube.com/user/TheStudioBuckner

I'm liking the new format, Marc! Keep-up the good work.

More
3 years 11 months ago #25 by Rikku
Rikku replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hello, I'm Jennifer and I live in Michigan with my wonderful family. This would be my second time signing up for this site and I am glad they made the switch. I have loved stop motion for a long time and only resently got the guts to start trying my own animations. I am still stting things up and finding the technics I am comfortable with. I am always open to advice and look forward to hearing from you about any videos I post when they are posted.

More
3 years 11 months ago #26 by Jim
Jim replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hi Everyone, I'm Jim and I live in Australia. I started animation in June 2013 when I happened to find some animation software on the Apple app store for my iPad (Animate It from Aardman Animation for $3,99). It is something I had wanted to do for many years. I bought some plasticine and made a stage out of some cardboard boxes and created my first short clip which was 15 seconds of footage and 7 seconds of titles. I was hooked and now I strive to learn something new with each clip I make. I have turned my spare bedroom into my "studio". I love set and puppet building as well as the animation and post-production. Plasticine is currently my material of choice, but I am experimenting with latex too. My goal is to some day make a clip that will be shown on television.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #27 by Tim_Smyth
Tim_Smyth replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hi everyone, my name is Tim, and I am a pro stop motion animator, and amateur filmmaker, I reside in California, Massachusetts, and New York, depending on the weather. I love all animation but especially stop motion, even with my obvious depth perception problem as you can tell from my photo. My mind might be going, and I could be wrong, but I am going to disagree with Nick a few posts above, I think this is our forth time signing up for this site, and I told myself never again Marc Spess, but I guess I'm addicted. :)

Can't wait to see what this new site inspires, thanks Marc for once again creating this site.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Tim_Smyth.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds