Introduce Yourself Here

4 weeks 20 hours ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
Introduce Yourself Here #1665
Nice to meet you Lukas! Clay animation is a really good way to bring all those different forms of art into one final piece. Ray Harryhausen was also a jack of all trades like you. He could draw, paint and was heavily into mythology. It seems to be a trait of most stop motion animators, you should fit right in :)
The following user(s) said Thank You Lukas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Lukas
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1663
Hi everyone! I'm Lukas.
I'm no pro animator or anything like that. I just started dabbling in it as a hobby.
I've always been into pretty much all types of art.
I write music, write stories, paint, and draw pictures in my spare time... and sometimes I build things out of clay.
Claymation is something I've recently developed an interest in because it allows me to take all of these art hobbies and combine them into one project.
One of my ideas is to animate music videos for original music I record.
I have little experience with animation but I have always been fascinated by it.
No big plans here really other than to make short animated videos for the fun of it.
I came here for advice and inspiration but also to share my work for feedback and to see what other people here are doing with this exciting art form.

Peace.

1 month 2 weeks ago
PolarBear7
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1657
Yes. Already have material for basic stuff, like arm movement, leg movement, head movement, lighting, props, wardrobe, hair-styling (possibly sheep hide with hair on, clipped, brushed, and combed)...

1 month 2 weeks ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
Introduce Yourself Here #1656
That's great James. It sounds like exciting times ahead for you, glad to have you as part of our site.

1 month 2 weeks ago
PolarBear7
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1655
Hi, I'm James Lewis. I have previous production work, as a volunteer producer at TVCTV for about 15 years. Since the shut-down and re-org (last suggestion for all producers, 'Make something, put it on YouTube'), I had searched for a new venue. I have since found a home in Stop-Motion Animation. In a few weeks, I will have a new shop/studio to work in, plus animate shorts.
The following user(s) said Thank You animateclay

6 months 4 weeks ago
Dirty Red
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1571
Welcome Charlie!!!!! your not alone, we all love stop motion animation in here. Feel at home and don't be afraid to ask questions of anything you need help on or want to know.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds