Introduce Yourself Here

1 year 10 months ago 1 year 10 months ago by Merlo.
Merlo
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1195
Hey,

My name is Natasha and I have always loved being creative and making videos. This time i tried out stop motion clay....
please tell me what you think and how i could improve....I am willing to learn, i want to eventually do what I love DAILY!!

My cats are inspired by Lee Hardcastle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago
Chronowaste
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1177
Hi, I'm Chrono, from France, I'm passionate about the cinema industry, including stop motion animation. Next year I'll apply to a Special effects school, wich will include stop motion animation, so I'm here to learn more about it !

Hope I'll find here the advices and knowledge i'm looking for ! :)

1 year 11 months ago
fabs
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1173
Hello , I am Fabs, I am french and live and work in Paris. I love animation! Why I can't say. But I love it. My favourite animator is adam elliot

I now know that this is something that i want to do and learn about. I hope you ll help me :)

voila

2 years 2 months ago
MattBott
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1116
Hi there!
I'm Matt and I'm from Melbourne Australia.
I've been dabbling with creative things (art and music) all my life and have always been interested in stop motion but have never really given it a go. I'm here to learn and hopefully be inspired with some new ideas.
The following user(s) said Thank You animateclay

2 years 2 months ago
Hunkbug
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1102
Hello everyone!
I'm 15 years old and I joined animate clay so I can share what I have created and to get feedback so I can improve my techniques, as well as meeting new people that share the same hobby as me! I started doing stop motion through Youtube in 2014 www.youtube.com/channel/UCISkktVSUYVDZp9htuB1DEg . I really look forward to meeting all of you! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You animateclay

2 years 5 months ago
GussAnimation
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1080
GussAnimation here, I have been dabbling in Stop Motion, HyperLapse, and various other amateur type video work. I have a YouTube channel ( GussAnimationStudio ) at which I have posted a few videos. And with each video I learn more about what I can do and What I might be able to accomplish. My last video was a Super Bowl spin off, as if M&M's and Reese Pieces played football. I had the candies made from Clay to keep them from loosing their form and color after so much handling. I Used Clay, but not Claymation. . . I look forward to learning from this good looking site.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds