Introduce Yourself Here

More
3 years 11 months ago #596 by artschoolcamouflage
Hello everyone. My name is Geoff.

I'm a filmmaker by trade, narrative and documentary. I'm teaming up with my brother and we are starting out in stop-motion animation; he has the set building and art skills from tabletop gaming, and I have the film production knowledge. The tricky part is that I live in Portland Oregon and he is down in Los Angeles. I'm looking forward to getting to know the process and incorporating aspects of live action filmmaking to our films.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #618 by mrfuenzo
Replied by mrfuenzo on topic Introduce Yourself Here
hi, i'm marcelo.
from chile.
i love stopmotion and i'm in a prodiction process for a webseries, 100% stopmotion.

i expect to learn a lot in that forum.

greetings to everyone.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #626 by Ant Harris
Replied by Ant Harris on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hello my name is Ant. I currently reside in sunny old England, the south specifically.
I stumbled across this forum while scouting around the internet for stop motion inspiration as I have only just began toying with idea of stop motion animation. I began a little over a month ago but have up until this point enjoyed every second of it, even to the point I have began making a set for my first animation. Currently I am working with Newplast clay but am hoping to branch out into other mediums soon enough, maybe some latex next I'm not sure.
My background isn't all that exciting to tell the truth. I spent five years at university studying film, and have been attempting to find a job ever since.
I am hoping that getting into stop motion will enable me to scratch the itch that tells me to make movies, for alas I wasn't blessed with a multi million pound inheritance or lottery win so conventional cinema is out of the question for the time being. But that's not to say I can't still make awesome creations... just in miniature :D
I'm not sure whether this introduction fully covers what I am about as I have a tendency to ramble but hopefully you get the general idea. Thank you for reading and have a lovely day.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Ant Harris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jazzimation

More
3 years 8 months ago #676 by Kay Stop Motion
Hey Everyone,

I am Marco from The Netherlands and I post on behalf of my 8-year old son Kay who is very fond of creating stop motion films. He just recently started so there's a lot of short stuf. I myself try to support him and help him as much as possible to expand his creative ideas. We are newbies so we have a lot to learn.

• Paul O'Brien
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 8 months ago #678 by Paul O'Brien
Replied by Paul O'Brien on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hello there!

After a long love of everything stop motion related I have finally now signed up to Animate Clay!
I'm a professional Model maker living and working in the UK but I'm originally from Dublin, Ireland.

Here's my personal website address which will give you an idea of what I do and please contact me for any puppet making commissions or anything else, even to just say hi!

www.paulanimation.com

All the best,

Paul

• Cole Murphree
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 8 months ago #686 by Cole Murphree
Replied by Cole Murphree on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hello all,
My name is Cole. I'm quite interested in stop-motion animation, I use to dabble in it occasionally.
I think this is a pretty cool website ya got set up here, so I decided to join.

I'm hoping to get some videos up in the somewhat near future.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds