Introduce Yourself Here

More
3 years 5 months ago #693 by anim8Angus95
anim8Angus95 replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hello my name is Angus and I come from Scotland, UK. My main stop motion inspiration comes from Ray Harryhausen (of whom I got to meet in 2007). I am currently at college studying Model Making which in some ways focuses on aspects of stop motion.
Here is my blog with some of my college work: anguslamontstopmotion.blogspot.co.uk/

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #714 by StopFramEmotion
StopFramEmotion replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hi,

I'm, Chris from the UK, and have been making stop-mo (on and off, admittedly) since I first experienced the magic of bringing inanimate objects to life whilst shooting on Super 8 movie film way back in the 80s. ..

To cut a long story short, I now shoot on a Nikon D7000 and Stop-Motion Pro 8 (purchased from Marc) and the new incarnation SMP Eclipse. I've dabbled with clay, Stikfas and various other mediums, but think I'm settling on "Brick Film" (specifically MegaBloks). I'm still shooting tests and have a few short ones completed.

The modern technology has renewed my interest in stop-motion, and I'm keen to crack on learning and shooting! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR - and all the best to you all with your stop-motion projects in 2015!!

Chris

More
3 years 4 months ago #716 by MC1R
MC1R replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hello Everyone!

My name is Charlotte. Though I am only 15 years old, I have a lot of ambition when it comes to videography. As Ida Glass would put it, I'm still in a lag phase so I'm looking for some help to accomplish my crazy ideas.
I'm always taking input from more experienced videographers so if you check out my youtube channel and have any tips or ideas, I'd love to hear them.

You can get to my channel by clicking here .

I started making short stop-motion films in the 6th grade and have made over 20 since then. I've loved seeing how the pictures come to life.

I'm exited to learn more by exploring this new website in 2015.

-Charlotte
The following user(s) said Thank You: StopFramEmotion

More
3 years 3 months ago #737 by Acer
Acer replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hi, I'm Austin. Haven't used any sort of forum since 2008, back them I called myself Acer online so I guess I'll do the same here.

I've played with clay a lot, mostly for tabletop games, and recently desired to put my figures into motion. By no stretch of the imagination am I good at what I do, but that won't stop me. I'm always writing scripts for apocalyptic adventures and play in a lot of fantasy games, so most my inspiration will draw from those wells.

I love reading humour, but my own writing is pretty dry. My biggest obstacle is fear of audience reaction. I want to write something realistic, but don't want people offended. I need to get started sometime.

Thanks for the lollipop in my last delivery, cheered me up for the whole week.

Did I get the job?

• deegan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 3 months ago #747 by deegan
deegan replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hi im deegan im 12 and just started making stop motion after watching boxtrolls i think its awesome :)

More
3 years 2 months ago #748 by TheNinjaDolphin
TheNinjaDolphin replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hello, this is my first time signing up to this website and just learning my way around. c:

My name is Joe Blandamer, im a 14 year old animator and have been animating since i was 8.
I LOVE making claymations and im looking into a future career with that in mind.

I have a youtube channel where i post my videos, I haven't posted in a while, but im in the process of making a new film having just ordered Dragonframe.

Youtube = www.youtube.com/user/TheNinjaDolphin

I hope you enjoy my work, and im more than welcome to check others work out too :D
-Joe

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds