Introduce Yourself Here

2 years 8 months ago
fprt77
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1056
Hi,
my name is Martin and together with my sister Nina we have been working on clay animated indie game for last 2 years. Since I played Neverhood as a kid, I was amazed how cool can stop motion based game be. This provided me inspiration many years later, when I had been looking for some side project (after I finished my masters degree). I took the risk to use clay animation (instead of currently popular pixelart) as our base art style, and we had so much fun with that.
I look forward to share our creations with you on this forum and possibly to find new techniques that could improve our project.
Happy clay animating to you all.

For anyone intrested:
link to our webpage - multiverse-commando.com
few model making videos - Youtube Playlist

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago
ezratito
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1016
hy all.. heloooo..
my name is tito nice to meet you all.. :) :)

2 years 9 months ago
DonVito Napolitano
Visitor
Visitor
Introduce Yourself Here #1007
Hy everyone! Now when I first came to animateclay.com I was totally oblivious and never properly introduced myself! Well, better now than never! So, I was introduced to stop motion animation as a young boy, when I would watch A Town Called Panic on NickToons Network, and later on I would watch Domo and now I watch some robot chicken whenever I can. This all inspired me to create my own stop-motion animation, and I plan on posting my first movie on this website. When I am not animating I like to program on the computer, play video games, and many other things. Although I just do this as a hobby, I would love to one day release a stop motion animation for every one to see!

2 years 10 months ago 2 years 10 months ago by Pratley.
Pratley
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1004
Hi Everyone

My name is Jennifer and I'm from Australia

I am very new to Stop Motion - I only recently discovered about myself that I love to sculpt -- and the concept of making moving sculptures really intrigues me :) I bought a heap of Modelling Clay last week, but its so hot, that the forms are changing a lot when I'm working with them, so for my very first animation I used things I had knocking about in the kitchen. I hope to become an active member of your Forum. So much creativity here .. it makes me HaPpY :) :cheer:

Unfortunately, my day job is far removed from my creative world/ interests/hobbies. To get by, I like to think of my day job as 'the place I need to go to get the funding I need for my hobbies', which makes it more bearable :kiss: Keep well all -- Jennifer

The following user(s) said Thank You Jason

2 years 10 months ago 2 years 10 months ago by Beardbotnik.
Beardbotnik
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1001
Hello, I'm Nick!

I come from a background in 2d and 3d animation but always did hands on art on the side, I've been wanting to do stop motion for a while but only now have I really gotten serious about getting into stop motion animation since it seems like the best way to combine the skillsets that I've been enjoying working with over the years. I joined the forum after a few of the weekly streams on youtube.

I'll hopefully be sharing my puppet making and animations pretty soon, I'll be trying to mix 3d printed parts and more simple armature making methods to get a workflow that works best with the tools I have!

I haven't done any well planned out projects yet, but here are some stop motion animations that me and a friend that does photography tried out for fun to see if we could make anything move.

vimeo.com/69224866

vimeo.com/76203872

2 years 10 months ago
will
More
Introduce Yourself Here #997
Hi All,

I'm a musician who has written a song that is perfect for stop action animation. Anyone out there interested in animating my song?
Here is a link to what I did with my previous band. www.jivewired.com/whiteravens

This new song is a solo project and is very poppy and cartoonish in feel. The song is going to be about 3 minutes long. If you are interested, shoot me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Also if you could provide links to what you have done that would be helpful. Stylistically I'm looking for surreal but bright and pop-art like.

Cheers,
Will

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds