Introduce Yourself Here

2 years 11 months ago
Berin
More
Introduce Yourself Here #953
Hello all, I've been stop motion animating since my early teenage years and plan to take an animation course in university this year. I've been lurking as a guest on this website for quite some time, too shy to really comment/share my own work until now. Hopefully this will be a place for me to post my projects as well as join in on monthly challenges.
~B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 weeks ago
AlexTongue
More
Introduce Yourself Here #915
My name is Alex. I work for Zing, a toy company based out of Portland, OR. We make a new toy called Stikbot. It's a stop animation toy.

Check it out: www.stikbot.toys

My team makes all of the stop motion videos that go on our YouTube channel. They're pretty good, check out their work.
www.youtube.com/stikbotcentral1

Excited to be here and learn a lot.
The following user(s) said Thank You animateclay

3 years 1 month ago
Jason
More
Introduce Yourself Here #902
I'm a teacher from Canada and I can't believe it's taken me so long to find and join this site. The weekly live show is my favourite. I have enjoyed learning about stop motion for many years, but only now am I getting serious about creating my own. I have some experience with computers, video editing, painting, wood/metal working, storytelling and theatre and stop motion animation gives me a chance to use all of these skills at once, all in the comfort of my own basement. :) My son and I plan to spend many wonderful hours tripping over each other, trying not to bump the tripod, as we balance puppets and busy schedules. My ultimate (years down the road) goal is a create a complete story good enough to enter in a local film festival.

3 years 1 month ago
NurOrbach
More
Introduce Yourself Here #899
We are a new group from Israel called "Lo-Tech Folks",
Our genre is an indie electronic and all our work is on the home studio.
we find out that Stop motion animation is suitable to our "Lo-Tech" concept.

Cheers!

3 years 1 month ago
Bagger Dave
More
Introduce Yourself Here #897
Hey everyone. My name is Dave and I'm from NY. I just started dabbling with stop motion and I am now hooked. I've made 1 video, (pretty crappy) but I'm learning. I love the fact there are so many different mediums to use, i.e. clay, legos, paper, just about anything. I have a bunch of ideas, but first there is quite a bit I need to learn. Looking forward to gaining knowledge and sharing with the people here.

3 years 4 months ago
Greta Oswald
Visitor
Visitor
Introduce Yourself Here #858
Hello, im greta. Im in Louisville, ky. I too have just started to dabble in claymation with the hopes to succeed in it some how. I grew up watching the classics of Gumby, christmas specials, chicken run, nightmare before Christmas, etc. Ive always wanted to create stop motion videos.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds