Introduce Yourself Here

• J Gehrke
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 3 months ago #803 by J Gehrke
Replied by J Gehrke on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hi,

My name is John. I took a 25 year or so break from clay animating (Tried it when I was a kid). I've decided to try my hands at it again with a couple of short vignettes that I hope to finish in the next month. Big thanks to Marc and everyone else for all of the great info and pictures/video you're posting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #837 by mad_hatter
Replied by mad_hatter on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hi all! Nice little forum you've got going on here. I may have to have a go at one of these monthly challenges...

I'm new to stop motion, but I've been experimenting with film for a number of years.

I'm currently formulating a plan for a series of horror / comedy short claymations. Can't wait to share the results with you all!

Cheers!

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #853 by McSteed
Replied by McSteed on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hello Everybody,

My name is Chris Neuhahn. I'm new to stop motion but not to animation. I've been working in CG TV animation (Nickelodeon and DreamWorks Animation TV) for 8+ years. In my personal work I've been chasing a more stop motion style and thought Why not just do stop motion. That plus being tired of staring at a computer for 18 hours a day made me decide to re-imagine shorts I did in 1999 and 2004 as stop motion with a very hand-made feel.

You can see some of my progress on Instagram or Tumblr: @mcsteed

I'm looking forward to digging around the forum and seeing what everyone is up to. :)
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by McSteed.

• Greta Oswald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 2 months ago #858 by Greta Oswald
Replied by Greta Oswald on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hello, im greta. Im in Louisville, ky. I too have just started to dabble in claymation with the hopes to succeed in it some how. I grew up watching the classics of Gumby, christmas specials, chicken run, nightmare before Christmas, etc. Ive always wanted to create stop motion videos.

More
2 years 11 months ago #897 by Bagger Dave
Replied by Bagger Dave on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hey everyone. My name is Dave and I'm from NY. I just started dabbling with stop motion and I am now hooked. I've made 1 video, (pretty crappy) but I'm learning. I love the fact there are so many different mediums to use, i.e. clay, legos, paper, just about anything. I have a bunch of ideas, but first there is quite a bit I need to learn. Looking forward to gaining knowledge and sharing with the people here.

More
2 years 11 months ago #899 by NurOrbach
Replied by NurOrbach on topic Introduce Yourself Here
We are a new group from Israel called "Lo-Tech Folks",
Our genre is an indie electronic and all our work is on the home studio.
we find out that Stop motion animation is suitable to our "Lo-Tech" concept.

Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds