Introduce Yourself Here

3 years 7 months ago
icebear66
More
Introduce Yourself Here #780
Hi, I'm James. For about 15 years, I have been involved in video production work (as a volunteer producer) at the community level. Switching gears to the Stop-Motion process. I prefer to use 24 fps, as it is easier to convert to video, and looks smoother than 12 fps. On On I go, learning what works, and what not... My preferred genre is Sci-Fi, but currently writing a short action/adventure piece to practice and learn with. Lights, camera, action!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago
SMAP
More
Introduce Yourself Here #768
Hi guys, i am planning to set up a stop motion production company. I am currently at early 30s. Working at oversea company collecting budget to set up a company back in my country. My target is to do kids show similar like pingu or shaun the sheep. But currently i have zero knowledge but i have passion for art and animation. Unfortunately in where i stay currently doesn't offer a course for stop motion. I learn by myself mostly via website. Really need good advice from professional outside there! Looking forward to enhance myself! :)

This is my Youtube channel:

www.youtube.com/channel/UCugFq5bELbVy5FnkU_sHqlA

3 years 8 months ago
MidasClaw
More
Introduce Yourself Here #760
Hi everyone I'm Ross. AKA MidasClaw. I'm not a professional. I'm just getting back in to stop motion and sculpting. I used to make videos with 12" action figures. A few years ago all my materals and computer got "lost" in an emergency move . And now that I have spare time I've started to sculpt and will start animating hopefully this summer. I'm gonna try my luck with an android app called clayframes. Useing my cellphone since it is the best camera I have. Plus I'm poor lol.

3 years 8 months ago
TheNinjaDolphin
More
Introduce Yourself Here #748
Hello, this is my first time signing up to this website and just learning my way around. c:

My name is Joe Blandamer, im a 14 year old animator and have been animating since i was 8.
I LOVE making claymations and im looking into a future career with that in mind.

I have a youtube channel where i post my videos, I haven't posted in a while, but im in the process of making a new film having just ordered Dragonframe.

Youtube = www.youtube.com/user/TheNinjaDolphin

I hope you enjoy my work, and im more than welcome to check others work out too :D
-Joe

3 years 8 months ago
deegan
Visitor
Visitor
Introduce Yourself Here #747
Hi im deegan im 12 and just started making stop motion after watching boxtrolls i think its awesome :)

3 years 9 months ago
Acer
More
Introduce Yourself Here #737
Hi, I'm Austin. Haven't used any sort of forum since 2008, back them I called myself Acer online so I guess I'll do the same here.

I've played with clay a lot, mostly for tabletop games, and recently desired to put my figures into motion. By no stretch of the imagination am I good at what I do, but that won't stop me. I'm always writing scripts for apocalyptic adventures and play in a lot of fantasy games, so most my inspiration will draw from those wells.

I love reading humour, but my own writing is pretty dry. My biggest obstacle is fear of audience reaction. I want to write something realistic, but don't want people offended. I need to get started sometime.

Thanks for the lollipop in my last delivery, cheered me up for the whole week.

Did I get the job?

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds