Introduce Yourself Here

• DonVito Napolitano
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 4 weeks ago #1007 by DonVito Napolitano
DonVito Napolitano replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hy everyone! Now when I first came to animateclay.com I was totally oblivious and never properly introduced myself! Well, better now than never! So, I was introduced to stop motion animation as a young boy, when I would watch A Town Called Panic on NickToons Network, and later on I would watch Domo and now I watch some robot chicken whenever I can. This all inspired me to create my own stop-motion animation, and I plan on posting my first movie on this website. When I am not animating I like to program on the computer, play video games, and many other things. Although I just do this as a hobby, I would love to one day release a stop motion animation for every one to see!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 weeks ago #1016 by ezratito
ezratito replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
hy all.. heloooo..
my name is tito nice to meet you all.. :) :)

More
1 year 11 months ago #1056 by fprt77
fprt77 replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hi,
my name is Martin and together with my sister Nina we have been working on clay animated indie game for last 2 years. Since I played Neverhood as a kid, I was amazed how cool can stop motion based game be. This provided me inspiration many years later, when I had been looking for some side project (after I finished my masters degree). I took the risk to use clay animation (instead of currently popular pixelart) as our base art style, and we had so much fun with that.
I look forward to share our creations with you on this forum and possibly to find new techniques that could improve our project.
Happy clay animating to you all.

For anyone intrested:
link to our webpage - multiverse-commando.com
few model making videos - Youtube Playlist

More
1 year 9 months ago #1080 by GussAnimation
GussAnimation replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
GussAnimation here, I have been dabbling in Stop Motion, HyperLapse, and various other amateur type video work. I have a YouTube channel ( GussAnimationStudio ) at which I have posted a few videos. And with each video I learn more about what I can do and What I might be able to accomplish. My last video was a Super Bowl spin off, as if M&M's and Reese Pieces played football. I had the candies made from Clay to keep them from loosing their form and color after so much handling. I Used Clay, but not Claymation. . . I look forward to learning from this good looking site.

More
1 year 6 months ago #1102 by Hunkbug
Hunkbug replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hello everyone!
I'm 15 years old and I joined animate clay so I can share what I have created and to get feedback so I can improve my techniques, as well as meeting new people that share the same hobby as me! I started doing stop motion through Youtube in 2014 www.youtube.com/channel/UCISkktVSUYVDZp9htuB1DEg . I really look forward to meeting all of you! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

More
1 year 6 months ago #1116 by MattBott
MattBott replied the topic: Introduce Yourself Here
Hi there!
I'm Matt and I'm from Melbourne Australia.
I've been dabbling with creative things (art and music) all my life and have always been interested in stop motion but have never really given it a go. I'm here to learn and hopefully be inspired with some new ideas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds