Introduce Yourself Here

3 years 9 months ago
MC1R
More
Introduce Yourself Here #716
Hello Everyone!

My name is Charlotte. Though I am only 15 years old, I have a lot of ambition when it comes to videography. As Ida Glass would put it, I'm still in a lag phase so I'm looking for some help to accomplish my crazy ideas.
I'm always taking input from more experienced videographers so if you check out my youtube channel and have any tips or ideas, I'd love to hear them.

You can get to my channel by clicking here .

I started making short stop-motion films in the 6th grade and have made over 20 since then. I've loved seeing how the pictures come to life.

I'm exited to learn more by exploring this new website in 2015.

-Charlotte
The following user(s) said Thank You StopFramEmotion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago
StopFramEmotion
More
Introduce Yourself Here #714
Hi,

I'm, Chris from the UK, and have been making stop-mo (on and off, admittedly) since I first experienced the magic of bringing inanimate objects to life whilst shooting on Super 8 movie film way back in the 80s. ..

To cut a long story short, I now shoot on a Nikon D7000 and Stop-Motion Pro 8 (purchased from Marc) and the new incarnation SMP Eclipse. I've dabbled with clay, Stikfas and various other mediums, but think I'm settling on "Brick Film" (specifically MegaBloks). I'm still shooting tests and have a few short ones completed.

The modern technology has renewed my interest in stop-motion, and I'm keen to crack on learning and shooting! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR - and all the best to you all with your stop-motion projects in 2015!!

Chris

3 years 10 months ago
anim8Angus95
More
Introduce Yourself Here #693
Hello my name is Angus and I come from Scotland, UK. My main stop motion inspiration comes from Ray Harryhausen (of whom I got to meet in 2007). I am currently at college studying Model Making which in some ways focuses on aspects of stop motion.
Here is my blog with some of my college work: anguslamontstopmotion.blogspot.co.uk/

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You animateclay

3 years 10 months ago
Cole Murphree
Visitor
Visitor
Introduce Yourself Here #686
Hello all,
My name is Cole. I'm quite interested in stop-motion animation, I use to dabble in it occasionally.
I think this is a pretty cool website ya got set up here, so I decided to join.

I'm hoping to get some videos up in the somewhat near future.

3 years 10 months ago
Paul O'Brien
Visitor
Visitor
Introduce Yourself Here #678
Hello there!

After a long love of everything stop motion related I have finally now signed up to Animate Clay!
I'm a professional Model maker living and working in the UK but I'm originally from Dublin, Ireland.

Here's my personal website address which will give you an idea of what I do and please contact me for any puppet making commissions or anything else, even to just say hi!

www.paulanimation.com

All the best,

Paul

3 years 10 months ago
Kay Stop Motion
More
Introduce Yourself Here #676
Hey Everyone,

I am Marco from The Netherlands and I post on behalf of my 8-year old son Kay who is very fond of creating stop motion films. He just recently started so there's a lot of short stuf. I myself try to support him and help him as much as possible to expand his creative ideas. We are newbies so we have a lot to learn.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds