Introduce Yourself Here

More
1 year 9 months ago #1173 by fabs
Replied by fabs on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hello , I am Fabs, I am french and live and work in Paris. I love animation! Why I can't say. But I love it. My favourite animator is adam elliot

I now know that this is something that i want to do and learn about. I hope you ll help me :)

voila

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #1177 by Chronowaste
Replied by Chronowaste on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hi, I'm Chrono, from France, I'm passionate about the cinema industry, including stop motion animation. Next year I'll apply to a Special effects school, wich will include stop motion animation, so I'm here to learn more about it !

Hope I'll find here the advices and knowledge i'm looking for ! :)

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #1195 by Merlo
Replied by Merlo on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hey,

My name is Natasha and I have always loved being creative and making videos. This time i tried out stop motion clay....
please tell me what you think and how i could improve....I am willing to learn, i want to eventually do what I love DAILY!!

My cats are inspired by Lee Hardcastle

Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Merlo.

More
1 year 8 months ago #1200 by Moineau
Replied by Moineau on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hi everyone !

One more french girl here :)

I'm Cléo, "Moineau" means "sparrow" in french, and i'm an animation student in Montauban, near Toulouse (south). Stop motion is my favorite type of animation, especially because we have to build puppets - and that's what's i'm crazy about.

I'm glad to join you, and will be happy to learn & chat with you.

Sorry for my so bad english, feel free to correct me !
see ya

More
1 year 7 months ago #1206 by jonywalker
Replied by jonywalker on topic Introduce Yourself Here
hello
i'm new user.my name is jony walker.

regards
jony walker

More
1 year 7 months ago #1219 by clubycoder
Replied by clubycoder on topic Introduce Yourself Here
Hi I'm new to the community. I always loved watching stop-motion animation as a kid but never had the tools to get into it myself. now that my kids are playing with it I'm reinspired. However I was disappointed in the free/open-source options out there so I decided to build one myself that's cross-platform and in the end will have all of the features at least I'm looking for. Hopefully it's something other's will enjoy using also. Check it out here - github.com/clubycoder/smotion - and let me know what you think. I have a couple placeholders in the UI for features that are not finished but everything in the Features list in the README is done.

I'm excited to join this community!
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds