Introduce Yourself Here

1 year 2 months ago 1 month 2 weeks ago by animateclay.
johnken424
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1334
I started doing stop-motion and claymation in February 2016 and have fallen in love with it. I'm very new to this community and art form so please any constructive criticism would be nice.
The following user(s) said Thank You animateclay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago 1 year 6 months ago by gnawnornora.
gnawnornora
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1269
Hi, I'm Nora
This is my second time signing up to this challenge.
I am a stopmotion animation student.

I have been using stop motion in my work for several years, mostly as a part experimental art for galleries. I love finding interesting solutions and experimenting with the medium but I lack a lot of knowledge in the technical side of animation, which I am trying to improve.
I like working in a whole range of mediums, animating with objects, paper and sand. But when two stop motion character animators taught classes at my school I caught the bug of character animation and imidiatly spent my savings on an armature. :silly:

Check out my vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/gnawnornora

1 year 8 months ago
Dale J.
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1233
Hello, My name is Dale. My friends and I just finished this claymation music video-- it was 7 months of shooting, it was a blast. Check it out!

1 year 9 months ago
clubycoder
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1219
Hi I'm new to the community. I always loved watching stop-motion animation as a kid but never had the tools to get into it myself. now that my kids are playing with it I'm reinspired. However I was disappointed in the free/open-source options out there so I decided to build one myself that's cross-platform and in the end will have all of the features at least I'm looking for. Hopefully it's something other's will enjoy using also. Check it out here - github.com/clubycoder/smotion - and let me know what you think. I have a couple placeholders in the UI for features that are not finished but everything in the Features list in the README is done.

I'm excited to join this community!

1 year 9 months ago
jonywalker
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1206
hello
i'm new user.my name is jony walker.

regards
jony walker

1 year 10 months ago
Moineau
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1200
Hi everyone !

One more french girl here :)

I'm Cléo, "Moineau" means "sparrow" in french, and i'm an animation student in Montauban, near Toulouse (south). Stop motion is my favorite type of animation, especially because we have to build puppets - and that's what's i'm crazy about.

I'm glad to join you, and will be happy to learn & chat with you.

Sorry for my so bad english, feel free to correct me !
see ya

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds